Sunday, August 02, 2015

Hiding a tree.



Take me to the desolate place, where no man goes,
And let me sit and gaze up to the hill.
Take me to the place of rock, and summer-living snows,
Where I can stand in silence and be still.

Let me taste the wind that whips the spring-fruit rain,
And let me feel the velvet touch of night.
Let me drink the endless wine of autumn once again,
And let me set the endless wrongs to right.

I will ride the winged horse, and fly out in the dark,
And I will run and breathe the starry sky.
I will dance with dragonflies, and sing songs with the lark,
And in the golden light of sunrise I will die.
Across the hills, and through the vales, let the eagle soar
And carry wordless voices on a sigh.


A single wing beat floats, waves crash on the shore
And with soundless raindrop-tears I softly cry.


© 2ndwitch, 02/08/15

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home